If you are a small business seeking or needing “general information on specific U.S. trade laws” and “technical assistance to eligible small entities seeking relief under the trade laws,” then check out the United States International Trade Commission’sTrade Remedy Assistance Office for details on obtaining help with trade-related issues.


Daniel H. Erskine, Esq., an international attorney, practices in New York and Connecticut focusing on international law, civil litigation, appeals, and small business transactions. www.erskine-law.com Attorney Advertising; USE OR VIEWING OF THIS BLOG OR ANY OF THE WEB PAGES LINKED TO IT DOES NOT ESTABLISH OR OTHERWISE CONSTITUTE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Need Trade Remedy Assistance?

You May Also Like